Sunday, June 15, 2014

Book haul this week

I may or may not have bought a lot of books this week. I felt I needed to stock my shelves with a few good reads so here is my haul:


Above are all of the books I had no self control over and had to have. I really am excited to read all of them, even more excited that my local B&N released Graduation Day and Ruin & Rising early! 


I was sent the ARC of Hungry to read and give a review on (thank you, Andye!!). I just finished this book so look for my review soon.


The above pretties were won in various online contests. Secret Revealed from Librarything; Previously Loved Treasures from ArmchairBEA Twitter chat; The Here And Now from Twitter. 

What books did you get this week, or are really excited to get your hands on??

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, awesome haul! Seeing Ruin & Rising early in a book store would be so exciting. :) The Murder Complex is a pretty good one. I loved The Art of Lainey and Throne of Glass! I hope you enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I seem to buy fast than I can read. :) Good to hear such positive reviews! Makes me even more anxious to read them.

      Delete