Friday, June 27, 2014

Liebster Award Blog 2014



Hello all!! I was recently nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Ginger Reader 22.

About the award:
 "The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs." (We Loved Here)
___________________________________
Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
____________________________________
11 Things About Me:
 1. I was born a blonde but my hair darkened to red as I got older.

2. I was raised in a small town in Oklahoma that was only 6 blocks long.

3. I was just notified that I'll be running my first half-marathon in January 2015!

4. I have a small OCD twitch that causes me to do things in 3's

5. I have known by BFF for 25 years.

6.I am a middle child (older sister and younger brother)

7. I am the shortest in my family (5' 3 3/4" tall)

8. I won't eat fish but love eating sushi.

9. I work on, modify, and race muscle cars.

10. I currently own a GTO!

11. I have 9 tattoos and 7 piercings. :)

____________________________________________________
 My 11 questions from Ginger Reader:
1.  A book that you wish had a sequel? 
World After by Susan Ee ! The next book in the series needs to be released soon.

2. A fictional place you would like to visit? 
NIL but I'd like to be able to escape anytime I need/want to.

3. Book with the biggest cliffhanger?
Again, World After by Susan Ee. WHAT HAPPENS ALREADY?!

4. Favorite soundtrack?
I am not a big sound track person. I would say anything but "Frozen"!

5. Favorite quote? 
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." - Helen Keller

6. Favorite series?
The Mortal Instruments has to be my fave.

7. Fictional character you love to hate? 
President Snow from The Hunger Games. Need I say more?

8. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
To make food out of sand! I'd never go hungry that way.

9. Favorite song?
More Than Words by Extreme (totally dated myself there)

10. Favorite 80's movie? 
 Anything with John Cusack!
11. Author you wish you were best friends with?
Paula Stokes and Lynne Matson. I adore them so much on Twitter!


______________________________________________________________

 I tag:

1. Sheena @ BookWasted 
  
2. Anyone who wants to answer the questions! I only had one blogger respond but I don't want to leave anyone out.
_________________________________
My questions for the tagged bloggers:

1. Do you have any hidden talents?

2. What book did you read that really surprised you in a good way?

3. Cats or dogs?

4. First book that you remember reading?

5. What book can you read over and over again?

6. Favorite female character in a book series?

7. What book do you recommend to everyone?

8. What book character would you want to be BFFs with?

9. What is your favorite type of book to read?

10. What male character from a book would you like to date in real life?

11. Have you ever read a book that made you cry?

Thank you again, Ginger, for the nomination!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment